Vocal Cool Down
Top 5 priorities for your cool down
1. Cool down as soon as possible after high-level voice use. Prevent that lactic-acid build-up!
2. Bring your voice back to "neutral" for healthy speaking.
3. Keep it short and efficient. In general, 5-7 minutes should cool you down.
4. Take it slow and let it go. This should be soothing and therapeutic. Focus on release of tension in the throat, tongue, jaw - anywhere you hold tension. Let it go!
5. Find what works for you. Work with your voice team to find the best cool down for you!